I'm very pleased to say that my last blog post was less than a month ago...no more bad blogger awards for me! Well, no bad blogger awards at least for this month :)
Unfortunately, I don't have any huge news to share with the world, but I guess no news is good news. I got my registration completed to take the MPRE in August. For those of you wondering what the heck the MPRE is, it's basically the ethics part of the bar exam, but we get to take it right after finishing our ethics class instead of with the rest of the bar exam. In theory, this should make retaining the information for the test easier since it should be fresh on my mind....NOT! The test is 30 days away, so I need to get on the ball and start re-learning this stuff. We'll see how that goes. I'll just go ahead and plan on several late nights, early mornings, and caffeine overdoses.
As for the non-school side of my life (you know, the remaining 5% that school doesn't take up), can I just go on the record and say that it seems like everybody, and I mean just about everybody is pregnant?!?! I can't get on facebook without seeing baby belly or ultrasound pictures...it's crazy! Don't get me wrong, I'm super excited about all the new little babies to cuddle with :) I've just never seen so many pregnant people! For me, this means lots and lots of baby showers....which I love! Last month, I helped host a shower for my friend Sara, and baby Maddox arrived two weeks ago. He's absolutely precious :) I'm helping with another shower for my friend Holly in a few weeks, and baby Ellyson will be here sometime in September. Maybe, just maybe, Tony and I will be joining the baby club in the next year or so.....guess we'll see :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment